To many people, a cup of coffee is a very important part of their morning routines and working time for spiritual reasons. As a result, coffee makers became a popular invention that helps making your hot cup of coffee quickly with your own favorite flavors. Most people know what their coffee maker looks like and how to work with it to have a nice cup of coffee,That is nothing about magic, that is the power of manufacture, a great and easy process ….
If you go to the super market, you will get shocked to see hundreds of coffee makers with different looks and uses. They are designed to meet people demands of making coffee with their own style. In this post, we are going to find out the way your coffee cup is made by the most basic and popular one – the drip coffee maker.
WHAT IS INSIDE OF A DRIP COFFEE MAKER?
Over many years, there are more and more new designs of the automatic drip coffee makers produced. Though, their structures are not changed much. They are still the very straightforward machines in the world with 5 parts:
- A reservoir: water to make coffee is held in there : the top is a small water holding area, the bottom is the drip area where you get your coffee ground in.
- A heating element: the simple part uses electricity to heat water, it consists of a light bulb or a heating coils like those inside of a toaster
- A small aluminum tube: it connects the reservoir and the heating element
- Another tube: it leads the water from the heating element back to the reservoir base for dripping
- A container: hot coffee drips from the reservoir to it. This part is designed to be taken away.